In this blog we will go over the overall structure of marketing. Most times business owners will start at the top without have the foundations established which then makes all their marketing efforts useless.
In following blogs, I will be going over each section in the marketing triangle in more detail.
I will briefly go over each part, so it makes sense.
Let's start at the bottom:
Who: This is your ideal client.
- what is their state of awareness
- what is their state of sophistication
- where are they located
- problem they want solved
- traffic temp: hot, warm, cold
Message: create a marketing message based on the who.
- tailor the message to your ideal client
- speak to their problem show them you understand and can help them solve their issue
Offer: create a desirable offer based on the who
- what would attract them
- do they want more info or are they ready to buy now and want a deal
- create the page tailored to them
- put the offer and message, story onto the page they will be clicking on
- set up an autoresponder after they sign up to the offer and warm them up to you.
- or if they are hot and ready to buy send them to the buying page.
Jennifer has experience in Journalism, Writing and Editing for National News Networks such as the Globe and Mail. Student of Leading Marketing and Advertising Experts such as Russel Brunson, Dan Kennedy, Joseph Sugarman, and John Caples. Responsible for Sales Letters that have generated over $500,000 in Revenue.