The goal of an autoresponder is to get cold prospects to buy your product/ service.
How we do that is by providing them with value and earning their trust.
Here is the structure of my whole autoresponder sequence.
First email: welcome/give download or coupon code
- in this email you introduce yourself with a little story, give them their download or coupon code and end the email building curiosity towards the next 3 value emails
Second email: First value email
- An value email helps them solve a major issue your client is having.
- EX: I did an autoresponder for a aquarium service and their three value emails were based on the 3 major problems people face with their fish tanks and how to solve them
- "Proper Cleaning Steps to Follow- To keep your aquarium well maintained and to avoid costly repair fees or the devastation of losing your sea creatures.
- The ONE water testing secret that helped my client Alex save his fish from a fatal catastrophe which would of cost him thousands ($$$$) to replace.
- One maintenance step to NEVER miss -- everyone thinks it doesn't matter until their tank suffers in health. "
Third email: 2nd value email
Fourth email: 3rd value email
Fifth email: one-time offer email
- you give them a one time limited time offer. (ends in 1-2 days)
- EX: Book a maintenance and get FREE water testing done on your tank. Expires in 3 days.
Sixth email: FAQ + limited time offer
- This email talks about the most asked questions
Seventh email: testimonials + limited time offer
- Put your best testimonials in this email
Eighth email: last chance email
- It's their last chance to get the limited time offer.
That's it. The autoresponder is a simple yet effective tool that will increase your conversion.
Jennifer has experience in Journalism, Writing and Editing for National News Networks such as the Globe and Mail. Student of Leading Marketing and Advertising Experts such as Russel Brunson, Dan Kennedy, Joseph Sugarman, and John Caples. Responsible for Sales Letters that have generated over $500,000 in Revenue.