Most businesses only have one out of the three tools needed to create an effective advertising system. Here I will teach you all THREE advertising tools you need.
In this Blog Post you will learn:
- Top 3 Tools To Building An Effective Online Marketing System
- Why your business needs all 3 tools?
- How to get started with each tool
Top 3 Tools To Building An Effective Online Marketing System.
The 3 tools your business needs to run an effective advertising system are:
- Landing Page
- Auto Responder
Why your business needs all 3 tools?
Before I get into each tool individually, I am going to give an overview about why your business needs all 3 tools to suceed.
- First, Websites do not focus on conversion. Their main purpose is to provide value and more information to hot "ready to buy “clients.
- Second, Landing Pages are used to convert cold traffic (people who are not ready to buy) into warm and hot traffic (ready to buy NOW). Most clients are cold and need to be warmed up to buy.
- Third, Autoresponders are connected to landing pages and used for prospective buyers who are NOT ready to buy now. Having an email campaign allows you to warm up your clients turning cold traffic into warm and then into hot "ready to buy" traffic.
As you can see using any of the 3 tools by themselves will prove to be useless and a waste of ad spend. In order for you to get the full benefit of advertising you have to apply all 3 tools to your business.
How to get started with each tool?
A website was once the sole way of advertising online.
Since then, online marketing has become a bit more complex. Having just a website as your only form of advertising won’t cut it anymore.
Why You Need A Website:
- Websites are great for providing value and more information to hot "ready to buy" clients.
- They are also used as a form of trust since people have shortcut having a business to having a website and if you don't have a website your business will look untrustworthy to prospective clients.
- SEO, when people search on google having your business on the first page and preferably the first option is ideal for grabbing "ready to buy" clients.
Important Components Of A Website
- Headline that speaks to your prospective buyer
- Stating clearly what you offer
- Clear Value Prop- Why the prospective client should choose your business over anyone else
- A blog full of valuable information your prospective client wants
- A guarantee that will earn your clients trust
Landing Pages are pages focused on a single objective. Hyper focussing on a single objective helps increase conversion by eliminating distractions and making the decision-making process easier for prospective buyers.
All ads should lead to landing pages never a website.
Why You Need A Landing Page:
- Single objective focus of a landing page helps increase conversion
- Allows you to target 3 different types of traffic. Cold traffic (prospects who don't trust you and are not ready to buy yet), warm traffic (prospects interested but not ready to buy yet) and hot traffic (prospects ready to buy now or already have bought from you)
- Every ad needs its own landing page because each landing page is built with a specific sequence of thought talking to a particular prospect at their level of awarness.
- Testing! everything needs to be tested to make sure you are getting the best results from your ads and landing pages make testing very easy.
Important Components Of A Landing Page
- One main page objective
- Headline that answers the 3 Questions (where, what, and how)
- Specific messaging targeted towards your ideal prospect
- Value Prop
- Evidentials (testimonials, awards, reviews, quantitative facts)
- Clear Click Through Action
- Some aspect of urgency
Proper email marketing is an essential part of building rapport with your clients. Most of your prospective buyers are NOT ready to buy now. Having an email campaign allows you to warm up your clients turning cold traffic into warm and then into hot "ready to buy" traffic.
Why You Need An Autoresponder?
- Most efficient way to warm up "not ready to buy" prospects
- Without an email marketing system, you miss 80% of your leads that come to your page from your ads or direct.
- Most prospects will not be ready to buy. You need a way of catching their information so that you can continue to contact them warming them up to buy
- Opt ins to an autoresponder directly relate to sales. When opt ins increase sales increase
- Best performing auto responders are linked to a lead magnet.
Important Components Of An Autoresponder
- Ask Formula
- Lead magnet or tripwire offer
- Irresistible one time offer
- Valuable information of interest to prospects